- The capacity is directly proportional to the rotation speed.
- Non pulsating constant flow, therefore no vibrations in fittings, valves or coupling.
- No foaming or churning of the liquid.
- Only one shaft seal or with magnetic coupling.
- Heating jacket around the casing in one cast.
- Full performance is available in either direction of rotation.
- The casing can be rotated and delivered with 90° or 180° (in-line) ports.
- Relief valve against over-pressure incorporated in the pump.
- Heavy-duty construction optimized for rare maintenance
- Coal Tar
- Diesel Fuel
- Epoxy resins
- Fuel oil
- Heat transfer oil
- Hot melt
- Lube oil
- Mineral oil
- Printing ink
…and many more.
Bi-Block on base plate
On Trailer with 4 wheels for flat ground
Options & Spare parts
Flanged ports DIN or ANSI with ¼” threaded holes for Vacuum-meter and Manometer.
Casing with the threaded ports (available for the R 35 & R 40 Pumps).
Idler: available in Gray Iron, Stainless Steel or Hardened Steel.
Rotor: available in Steel, Stainless Steel or Hardened Steel.
Pin: available in Hardened Steel, Stainless Steel or Tungsten carbide.
Bushings: available in Gray Iron, Sintered Iron, Carbon-graphite, Sintered Bronze, Bronze, Hardened Steel or Tungsten carbide.
Packing gland: available in GFO© Graphite filled PTFE or White Lubricated PTFE (Food grade).
Mechanical seal aviailable in different materials.
Quench reservoir (+O2) to keep a quench liquid inside the mechanical seal, preventing any contact between pumped liquid and air.
Mechanical seal with secondary packing gland in order to continue to work even with broken mechanical seal.
Cartridge mechanical seal aivailable in different materials.
Seal-less with heavy-duty magnetic coupling.
Safety-relief-valve against over-pressure integrated in the pump.
Bearing housing with external oversized and maintenance-free ball bearing to take axial and radial loads.
Base plate with grounding.
Victor-SX elastic coupling.
Victor-PX super-elastic coupling.
Flender-BDS flexible coupling for the Atex pumps.
Heating device on Victor R pumps
Heating jacket around the casing in one cast with flanged ports.
Heating jacket on the cover (+R2) for cast iron & stainless steel pumps.
Heating jacket on the cover (+R2) with flanged ports.
Heating jacket around the casing with counter-flanges to weld.
Heating plates on the casing with threaded ports (+R3).
Integrated heating jacket all around the pump.
90° Position 1
45° Position 2
90° Position 3
90° Position 4
45° Position 5
90° Position 6
180° Position 7